Söz Customs Consultancy Ltd. Co, functions as an indirect representative within the scope of Article 5 of the Customs Code. In addition, foreign trade, imports, exports transactions and solutions to liable parties, we do also offer receipt and tracking services of all kinds of documents with public agencies. Our expert teams elaborately solve all kinds of transactions of liable parties with public agencies, private agencies and subcontractors. Our services also include:
- Informing about foreign trae legislationd
- Determination of Customs Tariff Statistics Position (GTIP)
- Legal Counselling
- Informing about the application of Form A certificate and legal legislation
- Issue of A.TR, EUR-1 certificates
- Offering general information and services as to TSE - CE legislation and applications
- Free zone applications
- General/private warehouse applications
- Transit trade and transit operations
- Support for the legislation about temporary imports, entry and exit of vehicles within the scope of full/partial exemption as well as inward processing, investment incentive, outward processing and processing under customs control.
- Follow up of application for abatement in order to protect intellectual and industrial property rights
- Transportation organizations
- Providing technical support and operations for the legislation in use for passenger, vehicle, pushchairs and exhibitions.
- Follow up of applications for technical support and permissions as to importation of old, used, renewed goods.
- Applications and their follow up for binding tariff and origin.
In order to resolve any disputes during application processes, we also offer support in preparing objections, defenses and administrative jurisdiction files by our legal experts to conclude and finalize such cases.